Team DART-Nuun has had another very successful and busy season of racing. The team not only competed in the biggest adventure races in the world, but also in foot races, bike races, triathlons, and kayak races.
Here are some of the team’s key accomplishments:
- The team is currently ranked 2nd in the nation – AR Power Rankings. They had a great chance to be ranked 1st but team member Cyril became ill at the US World Qualifier and the team finished 2nd. The runner-up finish has energized the team to work even harder in 2012 to stand on top of the rankings.
- Jeremy Rodgers qualified for US Canoe and Kayak Wildwater Team and will represent the USA at the 2012 World Championships.
- Jeremy Rodgers won the Teva Games Downriver race – see the race report
- Mari Chandler won her age group at the Duathlon long course World Championships despite coming off a 6 day non-stop race 2 weeks before and not owning a TT bike.
- Jen Segger won Ultraman Canada
- Jen Segger won the Whistler 50 mile ultrarun
- The team finished 3rd at the US World Championship Qualifier – race report
- The team finished 3rd (1st American) at the Canadian World Championship Qualifier – race report
- The team finished 7th (1st American) at the Switzerland World Championship Qualifier – race report
- DART-Nuun created an exciting Ultra endurance racing video.
- The team put on races including the Trioba adventure race and Malibu Day & Night trail runs and hosted events such as ProClub series of clinics in Seattle and mountain bike night ride clinics in Los Angeles)
For a complete list of the team’s race results and events visit the DART-Nuun site.
We wish Team DART-Nuun all the best on their 2012 adventures!