The reasons to begin running on a daily basis certainly outnumber that which we can include here, but there are benefits of running that are important enough for women to recognize as reasons to get out of bed or off the couch and start running. As runners ourselves, we’ve experienced these benefits first-hand and are confident that you will too.
- Burn calories and lose that extra weight. Though the amount of calories per mile burned is fully determined by a number of mitigating factors like pace, weight and changes in elevation, the average amount is said to be about 100 per mile. You do the math.
- Avoid bone issues like osteoporosis as running helps build bone density.
- Increase that heart rate and decrease your chance of heart disease.
- Improve your overall mood. Running releases endorphins which elevates mood and increases levels of happiness.
- Get away from those that take away. Your job, family and others can all have a draining effect on our energy levels. Replenish physically, emotionally and mentally by taking an hour run and be ready to handle all that being a woman requires.
At Headsweats, our focus is always aimed on keeping runners, both men and women alike, fully protected and comfortable while running because we believe we could all benefit from taking a healthy run . Our running hats are expertly constructed from the most innovative materials, providing the wearer with unmatched comfort and style. Encourage Mom to start her own running routine with our new selection of running caps and visors for Mom in attractive colors that acknowledge just how awesome Mom really is.